Coach House, Willow Grove

Built in the 1920s on Tom Fowler’s farm at Willow Grove and used as a shed. This building was moved to Old Gippstown in 1971. Wooden blocks for the floor were donated by City of South Melbourne -7,200 blocks were transported. Items on display include the impressive 1885-1890 Town Coach, 1915 Pony Gig and 1900 Governess Car; part of one of the largest collections of horse-drawn vehicles on display in Victoria.

View more Buildings below

Take a tour of our Heritage Buildings using our interactive Park Map

Old Gippstown Buildings: