Purpose built on site to house some of our horse-drawn vehicles.
A slab construction cottage built in Ripplebrook in 1880 as a home for a single female land owner, and later relocated to Labertouche. It was donated by the Mason-Brook Pastoral Co. of Labertouche. A small building of horizontal timber slabs. It has a verandah over the front entrance and the front porch, a main living area with a cast iron stove in the fireplace and a separate room (probably a bedroom). There is a stone chimney on the back wall and the roof is shingled. The collection includes old kitchen furniture and appliances. Yesteryear domestic chores are demonstrated on the verandah to visiting school groups. At Old Gippstown it represents a kitchen where farmhands and servants would have eaten their meals.