Purpose built on site to house some of our horse-drawn vehicles.
View more Buildings below
Take a tour of our Heritage Buildings using our interactive Park Map
Old Gippstown Buildings:
In 1975 the State Electricity Commission donated this Yallourn house to display the Dr J.M. Andrew collection and...
Joseph and Ethel Callow built this shop about 1917-1918 at Neerim. Ethel Callow sold sweets and school /...